Hunting house "Baikal-Safari"
accommodation in a two-storied wooden house on the edge of Bolshoe Goloystnoe village (300 m. from Lake Baikal)
two DBL-rooms on the ground floor and
room with a fire-place and a balcony for 4 people on the first floor.
living room with a fire-place, TV and video recorder (+ two sleeping places)
garage for two cars.
The house capacity - up to 10 people.
Price $50 per day per person
You will be able to enjoy:
- a 5-hour motorboat trip to the Peschanaya bay ( "Siberian Rivera");
- a 3-hour horse ride to a watching spot in the Ushkanya Lowland;
- a trip to Syhoe (Dry) lake, a natural monument (a neighborhood of the Semyonovka Lowland);
- a visit of the St. Nicholas Church, the only one, situated on the shore of Baikal lake (the ceremonies of baptism and marrying can be held);
- a 5 - 6-hour floating trip along the Goloystnaya river;
- fishing and picnics.
Present yourself a fascinating trip to the unique natural monuments:
the bay Peschanaya famous for its "walking" trees, which roots raise to 1.5 meters height,
the pyramid-like rocks Malaya and Bolshaya Kolokolni (Small and Big Belltowers)
the picturesque bays Babushka and Vnuchka (Grandmother and Granddaughter).
You`ll be able to try delicious omul fish, grayling dishes, cooked according to the local recipes on the bonfire. There will be a possibility to float along one of the most beautiful rivers and to ride a horse through the real rich taiga forests.