|Kultuk tour 1|
Listvyanka - B.Goloystnoe - Irkutsk (8 days)
This route acquaints you with the southern part of Baikal and is called after the southern wind of the lake - Kultuk. The trip to Siberian zaimka will show you the mode of life of the fishers` villages and give a possibility to see fascinating natural monuments:
- the Peschanaya bay, famous for its "walking" trees, which roots raise to 1.5 meters height,
- the unique pyramid-like rocks Malaya and Bolshaya Kolokolni (Small and Big Belltowers),
- the picturesque bays Babushka and Vnuchka (Grandmother and Granddaughter).
You`ll be able to try delicious omul fish, grayling dishes, cooked according to the local recipes on the bonfire. There will be a possibility to float along one of the most beautiful rivers and to ride a horse through the real rich taiga forests.
Day 1: Meeting at the airport of Irkutsk and transfer to Listvyanka village (68 km from Irkutsk).On the route:
- Baikal Museum (you can get to know the history of the lake`s studying, get acquainted with its flora and fauna;
- Baikal seals` shelter,
- art gallery
- St.Nicholas Church;
Accommodation in a hotel
An excursion to the Baikal rail-road loop.
Day 2: A visit of the architectural-ethnographical museum Talsti (you`ll be able to see wooden houses and get acquainted with cultural peculiarities of the Pribaikalje peoples). Transfer to Bolshaya Goloystnaya village (188 km from Listvyanka along the shore of the lake). Accommodation in the "Hunting house".
Days 2 - 7: Lake Baikal recreation:
- a 5-hour motorboat trip to the bay Peschanaya - "Siberian Rivera";
- a 3-hour horse ride to a watching spot in the Ushkanya Lowland;
- a trip to the Syhoe (Dry) lake, a natural monument (a neighborhood of the Semyonovka Lowland);
- a visit of the St. Nicholas Church, the only church situated on the shore of the lake (the ceremonies of baptism and marrying can be held);
- a 5 - 6-hour floating trip along the Goloystnaya river (200 rubles per a person);
- fishing and picnics.
Day 7: Arrival to Irkutsk, accommodation in a hotel, a trip around the city.
Day 8: Transfer to the airport, departure.
The tour cost for a four-person group. It includes: meeting and seeing off, transport service, accommodation in the comfortable guest houses, nutrition and a guide escort.
Entrance tickets and museum excursions, walking and floating trips are paid additionally.